Team Building Series
Improve your team's ability to make effective decisions! Simulations demonstrate the importance of group process skills, such as making decisions under pressure, and then help them acquire those skills. It starts with an imaginary adventure. But the group has barely gotten settled in before something goes awry. Now they're faced with a life-threatening crisis that requires them to work as a team with limited resources and only each other to count on. The Team Adventure Series works through a process of decision making to assess how well your team makes decisions together and offers opportunity for discussion about how to improve. The team building simulations:
- Illustrate the concept of team synergy
- “Break the ice” among new or conflicted teams
- Give teams a nonthreatening opportunity to work together to solve problems
- Help teams practice consensus decision making
- Improve active listening, probing and confronting behaviors in a realistic setting
Two adventures available!
CAVE WITHOUT A NAME – It starts innocently enough. A group of tourists descends deep into the unexplored territory of a cave near the Guadalupe River in Texas. But suddenly, they hear a loud "shoof!" sound and before they can react, the caverns are consumed by a rush of water that fills the cave. The lights go dark and now the group huddles in terror as they realize they’re trapped with no obvious way out. Cave Without a Name introduces the concept of synergy and helps team members to develop vital group-process skills such as decision making and interpersonal communication.
ZOMBIE OUTBREAK – You arrive at the office, ready to begin work. Someone brings up a news story about three people who were killed over the weekend – rumor has it – by zombies. Conversation ensues about the probability of such an occurrence when there is a sudden frenzy in the office over an employee who appears to be acting out of sorts. The rumor suddenly becomes a reality. You and your four co-workers quickly realize that you must work together to make some vital decisions on what to do and how to best equip yourselves in order to survive the developing zombie outbreak. Zombie Outbreak introduces the concept of synergy and helps team members to develop vital group-process skills such as decision making and conflict resolution.
Customer Service Assessment and Workshop
This 1.5-hour workshop will help both employees and managers examine their attitudes about customer service in five critical areas:
- Having a positive attitude toward customers
- Encouraging customer feedback
- Responding to customer problems
- Developing repeat relationships
- Seeking to exceed customer expectations
The assessment can be used to measure individual performance, build a service team, or identify changes needed in policies or operating procedures. This assessment and workshop is appropriate for anyone who has contact with customers by helping:
- Create a profile of individual customer service strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize the opportunities to improve customer service and retention
- Identify an individual action plan to enhance service in the five key areas
Basic Math for Manufacturing Tutoring
Would you like to work in manufacturing, but your math skills are a little lacking? Do you need to refresh basic math functions and skills? Set up one-on-one or small group tutoring of basic math concepts needed in manufacturing including:
- Arithmetic, Fractions and Decimals
- Measurements - metric/imperial systems and conversions, area and volume, mass, temperature
- Dimensions and Tolerances
- Proportions, Ratios and Percent
- Basic Algebra
- Practical Geometry and Solid Figures
- Angles and Triangles
- Sines, Cosines and Tangents
Watch for more information coming soon!