Membership is open to all individuals, corporations, associations, and organizations. Your investment in The SOD Center impacts business grown in Salem, business growing in Salem and attracting businesses to grow in Salem. Your contribution is important to the future of our community and the lives of generations to come.
As a 501(c)3 the generosity of our membership plays an important role in the sustainability and future growth of Salem and surrounding areas. Your investment in today’s and tomorrow’s growth for Salem and surrounding areas is appreciated.
Investor – $5,000+
Contributor – $2500 to $4999.
Advocate – $1000 to $2499.
Supporter – $500 to $999.
Friend – $100 to $499.
- Have a positive impact on the economic development of Salem and surrounding areas
- 20% discount on Training Center Room Rentals and SOD Classes and Workshops
- Supporter level and higher receive 2 or more complimentary onboarding classes annually.
- Listing as member on The SOD Center website / Higher level membership receives additional exposure
- Quarterly updates on the latest economic and community development activity
- Workforce training opportunities through use of the Industrial Training Center
- Job postings linked to The SOD Center website
- Invitation to attend The SOD Center annual meeting
- Membership at Investor or Contributor levels are eligible for election to the Board of Directors
- Business networking events and social media marketing opportunities
|Become a member online today >|
The Sustainable Opportunity Development (SOD) Center, Inc. is a private non-profit 501(c)3 economic development organization serving The City of Salem and surrounding areas. The mission of The SOD Center is to support business attraction, retention, expansion, entrepreneurship, infrastructure, quality of life and workforce development by connecting and collaborating with regional, state and national resources.