As the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) has unfolded, health care providers have sought help to source Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to enable health care workers to safely care for patients. At the same time, manufacturers have reached out to seek guidance on how they can retool or repurpose to contribute to the cause.If you are in the group of non-essential manufacturers and feel you can retool to produce anything on this list...
If you are unsure how you can assist, but want to assist, please click take the survey to see what you might be able to do
- Some manufacturers locally and around the world are going to great lengths to protect themselves and their employees. Here are some of the things that others are doing. Please note that we are giving you the best ideas we have seen to figure out what will work for your company.
The recording of the March 23, 2020 Ohio Manufacturers Association (OMA) conference call on Ohio’s “Stay-At-Home” Order and its impact on manufacturers is now available Watch or Download Recording Here
Additional OMA Resources
- OMA's COVID-19 Resource Page
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) COVID-19 Resources Page
- OMA's Alliance to Fight COVID-19 (Repurposing and Retooling to Make PPE)
- NAM Guidance - to give manufacturers clearer guidance on how to operate safely during COVID-19