Do you work closely, collaborate, discuss and make decisions with a group of individuals? In your workplace, on a board or executive committee, within an organization or club, or on a team? You need to visit The Cave!
The Cave uses a combination of assessments, a “survival” scenario, and facilitated discussion to:
- Evaluate how the group is currently functioning
- Develop group problem-solving skills using a five-step process
- Understand four techniques to improve communication
- Create and discuss a group profile to get a perspective on team development
- Learn about the phases of task and process behaviors
- Identify group's strengths, barriers, and areas in need of improvement
- Develop a group action plan related to task and process behaviors
Your team will start with a Group Development Assessment and a team building activity. Shortly after, the team will enter into The Cave where adventure quickly takes an undesirable turn. They will have to work as a team to decide on a course of action to survive.
- Cohesive teams will gain insights that could improve efficiency and decision-making
- Struggling teams will explore ways to function more effectively
- Newly formed or reorganized teams can establish a strong foundation for growth, development and results
The Cave is best suited for teams of 4-10 individuals. The workshop will last approximately 3.5 to 4 hours.
Disclaimer: The team will enter The Cave, a darkened room with dim lighting, for a period of about an hour. Anyone who may feel uncomfortable or anxious in this type of environment is cautioned against entering.
|Request The Cave: Team Workshop >|